Power Outage Information
- Power Outage Information for the Entire Kansai Area
- Last updated: 13:33 December 2, 2023Refresh
- Up to 10,000 households
- 1,001 to 10,000 households
- More than 10,001 households
The service is intended to promptly provide up-to-date information about power outage areas and the number of affected households. Please be aware that in some cases, the information may be preliminary and may change at a later point, when additional data become available.
Power outage information nationwide (power transmission and distribution business operator etc)
Contact for inquiries related to power outages and Kansai Transmission and Distribution electrical facilities
Even if you find any dangling electric wire or leaning electric pole, never approach it as there is an extreme risk of electric shock or other injury.
Please contact us if you discover these or other problems.
Transmission and Distribution Contact CenterTEL. 0800-777-3081 (toll-free)
Hours: Mon–Fri 9:00–17:00 (except Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays)
- * We also respond to power outage inquiries and other emergency matters outside of the operating hours.
- * Please understand that line may be busy at times.
- * Some IP phone models may not be able to connect to this number. In that case, please call 050-3085-3081 (call fee charged).
- * Please carefully check the phone number when making an inquiry, to avoid calling the wrong number.
Efforts for rapid restoration of power
Power Outage Related Information
Please scroll horizontally to view.Please flick to view.